Corporate Support is Critical – Invest in your company’s future
Support a non-profit that is training your future employees. Local companies want to hire employees equipped with skills like critical thinking, reliable decision making, perseverance, and can follow rules. Chess teaches these skills and more. Chess demands accuracy, acceptance of consequences, memorization, and concentration. Imagine supporting a non-profit that teaches the intangible skills your company needs from employees. For a small investment, this program produces results that translate to future success in education and the workplace.
Corporate Support Makes a Difference - Chess clubs are FREE to the students
Plus, teachers report increased attendance from students who participate in chess club, have improved self-esteem, and better behavior in class. Join a partner that has proven impact in the life of a child! (Watch the video.)
Corporate Sponsorship Options
- Sponsor/adopt a school chess club
- Promote employee volunteer opportunities
- Sponsor the State of Oregon Chess Tournament
- Show your support with a table at our annual fundraiser
- Place your company logo on over 3,000 chess club t-shirts
- Chess for Success has been recognized for fiscal responsibility. We received the Light a Fire 2009 “Most with the Least” award for providing programming at an average cost of $150 per student.
- Chess for Success received distinction as a “BBB Accredited Charity” for meeting all 20 Better Business Bureau Giving Alliances Standards for Charity Accountability.
- As always, Chess for Success remains good stewards of the funds entrusted to us.
Please demonstrate your commitment to our region’s children by investing in the mission of Chess for Success.
Jonathan Francis, Philanthropy Officer
503-295-1230 Ext. 100 or 800-285-7660
Address: Chess for Success, 5440 SW Westgate Dr, Suite 125, Portland, OR 97221
Benefits are customizable to reflect your business needs.