Game Changer Week 2020
The annual Game Changer Luncheon has been adapted to a social media week of giving we are calling Game Changer Week! Chess for Success will be telling our stories through social media posts. You can share your chess stories with us too. When you post a chess story, make sure you tag our social media account and use #BestMove, #GameChangerWeek, or #JointheClub.
This is a difficult time for all of us. We need your help now more than ever.
Chess for Success will have matching funds and offering prizes based on how and when you donate.
Give $1,000 or more, the first 10 will be matched.
Give $500, the first 5 will be matched.
Give $100, the first 25 will be matched.
Thank you to Signature Estate and Investment Advisors who are matching $50 gifts up to $1,000.
$500 gifts and above will be entered to win:
- Dinner with Diego Valeri, Midfielder of the Portland Timbers, for four at Piazza Italia
- Murder, Margolin, and Merlot! An evening with New York Times Best Selling Author and Chess for Success co-founder Phil Margolin for 10 people
- A weekend at a cabin in Rhodendron, Oregon, click here for more details!
$50 gifts and above will be entered to win:
- Polished wood chess set
- Vintage chess set from the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Shrunkenhead Skateboard, beanie and $50 gift certificate
- $50 gift card to Amazon
There is still time to sponsor! To learn more about sponsorships, read the full sponsorship packet.
See pictures from last year here.
Contact Jonathan Francis at 503-295-1230 x100 or email@example.com
The Margolin Family
Richard and Jennifer Greensted
Charlie and Shawn Engelberg
Dick and Diane Alexander
The Boeing Company
Chet Edwards and Lynn Tobias
In Memory of Gerda Eiseman and Madeline Nelson
Onpoint Community Credit Union
Portland Association of Teachers
Portland Public Schools
Rusch and Son Metal Fabricators
Stoel Rives, LLP